No announcement yet.

Question about addressable power supply for X10 cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Greg, didn't see your question until this morning. Bob pointed you to the thread for the 2 pictures. The first one is about 10 feet up a tree. It's a wide-eye camera and is mounted in a moving birdhouse which moves with the ninja. It has become one of my favourite locations since it gets a panoramic view of the area. The second picture is one using a normal x10 camera and looks at the boathouse. This one is mounted in a stationary birdhouse - (and has been there about 2+ years now).

Comment

Jeff,
      I need pictures of these bird houses. How do you pan and tilt a camera and keep in pointing out the small hole in a bird house? How far are they from your receiver? I need more information Greg
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Jeff,

I would like to see some pictures of them as well. TIA
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I will try to take some pictures this weekend - we are hoping to go up if the weather is decent.

I have birdhouses everywhere! and I think it really has confused the birds. I have a couple of stationary ones, one on the tree that rotates with the ninja and one that rotates on my homemade antenna rotor control on the end of the dock! Everyone knows that if you see a birdhouse - smile!

Comment

Working...
          X