Web login is bypassed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web login is bypassed

Last night I went back from 1.7 to the previous homeseer along with backing down doomotion and hsphone. Today I went in from the web and was not required to log in. In fact, there isn't even a log out selection on the screen (it is checked in the setup screen). Is there a way I can fix this from the web interface? I am kind of a sitting duck for hackers until I get home tonight.

Gardner,
    You should be able to use the setup button on the main HS status page to change the security settings.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp,
      I tried that with no luck, but I think that switch is related to event timing rather than real security. The real switch is on the web tab on the options window. I doubt I can get there from the web but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Comment

Well if you had netmeeting activated on your home pc then you could remote desktop in and change it.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yup, I could if I did. Anyway, I did have a filter in my router to allow only a source of my work subnet, so I was pretty safe. Home now so all is fixed.

Comment

Working...
          X