No announcement yet.

Weather Warnings - UNCLE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is working fine. I have received several wind warnings and a severe weather warning. This is the first in a couple of weeks. But the weather here has been awsome!

Thom

Originally posted by danielbo
    Has any one noticed that the weather warning isnt working again or is it just mine. All I got today was the annoucement of a weather warning for West Virginia and that was it. This is the same thing happened before and someone found a easy fix. It would not be a easy fix for me, I could really mess it up. So I am looking for help on this or if I am the only one having problems?

danielbo

Comment

"Speak ():Wind Advisory - Wood (West Virginia)"

Seemed as if I was getting more information then that. I thought it was reading the all of the advisory before. I might be wrong and since we have had good weather for such a long time I dont remember.
      danielbo

Comment

Is anyone else getting more of a message then I am?

Speak ():Special Weather Statement - Wood (West Virginia)

I thought I got more then just the statement before. I thought before I was getting what the weather warning was, or more information that. Any ideas?

danielbo

Comment

I don't think I understand how:

"x10 to trigger so the script will know that you heard the messages:"

is suppose to work.

In the setup, I have w1 set in the above option box. Below it I have set "w" as the house code and 2 as the start house code.

I have created a virtual device at W1. This script has created Virtual On-Off Only devices at W2-W6. Everything else seems to be working, but I can't get the darn thing to shutup.

I have the script set to run every 5 min., and every 5 min., it repeads the warning even though I have vigorously triggered W1. I do have the script set to repead 10 times, bit I figured that was only if you didn't trigger the location set in that option.

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks for any advice,
          Mike
          HS4, Insteon, Z-wave, USB-UIRT, Harmony Hubs, Google Hub/Chromecasts/Speakers, Foscam & Amcrest cameras, EZVIZ DB1 doorbell
          Plugins: BLLAN, BLOccupied, BLUSBUIRT, Chromecast, Harmony Hub, Insteon, Jon00 Homeseer/Echo Skill Helper, Harmony Hub, Jon00 DB Charting, MediaController, NetCAM, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, weatherXML, Z-wave

Comment

How do I uninstall this script from HS and its GUI?

Comment

Originally posted by Near76 View Post
              How do I uninstall this script from HS and its GUI?
              I know this is an old post but i'd sure like to know the answer too. I tried the script, it wasn't really what i expected or wanted so i took it back out.

The Buttons on the HS GUI are still there. One says Warnings the other is Warnings Setup.

Can someone please tell me how to get them off the GUI.
              Marty
              ------
              XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
              Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Bump, anyone at all?

I sure would like to get the useless buttons Warnings and Warnings Setup off of my HomeSeer screen.
                Marty
                ------
                XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
                Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

In config/settings.ini look for "links=". Remove the button entries you don't want.

Comment

Originally posted by RegForte View Post
                    In config/settings.ini look for "links=". Remove the button entries you don't want.
                    The only "links=" I have are the weather warnings. Should I remove the entire line, or leave "links=" with nothing after it?

Steve Q
                    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
                    2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

making it to shut up

Originally posted by mrceolla View Post
                      I don't think I understand how:

"X10 to trigger so the script will know that you heard the messages:"

is suppose to work.

In the setup, I have w1 set in the above option box. Below it I have set "w" as the house code and 2 as the start house code.

I have created a virtual device at W1. This script has created Virtual On-Off Only devices at W2-W6. Everything else seems to be working, but I can't get the darn thing to shutup.

I have the script set to run every 5 min., and every 5 min., it repeats the warning even though I have vigorously triggered W1. I do have the script set to repeat 10 times, bit I figured that was only if you didn't trigger the location set in that option.

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks for any advice,
                      Mike
                      I am trying to understand where to put the x10 command of the weather wanning event so it can acknowledge that I heard the wanning. The doc. says that you can also put in a voice command to acknowledge the wanning, I tried putting it in the script command, but that only makes alert to repeat. can some one tell me how they have there weather wanning setup please
                      Hector
                      MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
                      AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Working...
                      X