Maybe I'm stupid, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe I'm stupid, but...

What is this new Homeseer Web design that everyone is using? It is a main page with all the information categorized (climate, network, security, etc), like Rupp's page. More and more people have this design. Is there something I can download to make mine like that?

Thanks,
    Dan

Dan,

Unfortunately, there is no easy, snap-in way to get this. Do a search for UltraView or UltraStatus and you will find lots of information for it. The main structure is called UltraView2 and was created by Ultra Jones. Hope this helps and sorry I didn't have time to find you the links. I posted instructions on my site (and you will find them here) to help people get started. And no, your not stupid...

-Tom
    -Tom

Visit Kernhome
    Kern Theater Gallery

(User: guest / Pass: guest)

Comment

dmurray14 ,
      I actually do not use UltraStatus I use an asp page that I wrote a long time ago called quickview.asp. I would suggest to use ultraStatus though. It's easier to setup and offers more options such as control of devices that my page doesn't offer.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks, guys...I'll give it a look!

Rupp...what are you using to edit the ASP page? I haven't done any ASP yet, but I think it's about time for me to learn.

Comment

I generally use visual interdev 6.0 It's a Microsoft product that was designed to edit asp/html pages.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
          X