X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeseer does a 180

A 180 - (see Uptime)

Attached Files

I take it that you don't have Microsoft AutoUpdate turned on?

Comment

Excellent stevech! No reason to fix what's not broken (as long as it's not exposed to the web anyway )
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phill:
        I take it that you don't have Microsoft AutoUpdate turned on? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean you know people that HAVE it turned on? LOL

Comment

Can you say...Photoshop! (*cough* *cough*)

j/k =)

-Tom
          -Tom

Visit Kernhome
          Kern Theater Gallery

(User: guest / Pass: guest)

Comment

Wow here's one that's been up along time
            Attached Files

Comment

415 days....

Updates Available: No ????

Ummmm...

Comment

The HS PC doesn't do email, doesn't have a user with IE. As we all know, these are Microsoft's swiss cheese programs.

Comment

Please don't tell Bill (Gates) that his windows actually ran 180 days otherwise he will reinforce the bugs in the next version to make sure that you stay up-to-date with the fixes.

Comment

Rupp,

Is that your system that has been up over a year??

Wow!
                    Martin Custer

Comment

I would love to believe that you could get HS to run that length of time. I constantly balance trying to get it to continue running with the need (desire?) to add more stuff!

I have an "honest" 48 days...but that's nothing compared to these if they're real! Anyone want to come clean?

PS. My wife said "Rupp wouldn't lie!"

Comment

Jeff,
                        Tell your wife that I wouldn't lie but I might use Paint Shop Pro to stretch the truth a bit

Honestly, I love to play way to much to ever get much more than a week. I thought the exact same times as stevech would be a dead give away.

Comment

Paint Shopt - great tool! You gave my wife a chuckle....

I bet that Steve's #'s are true, I know that he posted a high # a month or so ago.

Comment

Yes I'm sure his are real and I hope I didn't belittle such an accomplishment. For me that would be a major accomplishment.

Comment

I just checked Steve's old message that I recalled, and it all checks out. He posted on January 21st that he had 71 days....May 9th would bring that to the 180 mark!

I think that's a real accomplishment!

Comment

Working...
                              X