Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're the experts

ok time to make my shopping list.
    here's what i want to do but so many ways to do them thought i would ask you guys.
    1. control all hard wired lights that have switches on the wall.
    2. control the coffee pot
    3. 5 tv's, 4 vcr's, 2 dvd players, 1 stereo all have ir remotes
    4. motin sensors with lights for front and back door, driveway, and 2 sides of the house.
    5. have a controler in the master bedroom to control all
    6. put cd's on the computer to have music in which ever room you want it
    7. have the ability to speak and listen to HS from which ever room you are in, so if i am in bathroom only that mic and speakers work

there that should cover the hardware, the software and scripts i get, asp?? don't have a clue what i am doin there but will learn

thanks for all your help !
    now i am ready to get it all together with HS
    FB Page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Capt-Tim/209398425902188

HSTouch Layouts - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5902188&type=3

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fungun:
    ok time to make my shopping list.
    here's what i want to do but so many ways to do them thought i would ask you guys.
    1. control all hard wired lights that have switches on the wall.
    I would suggest a combinatin of Z-wave where you do not need 2-way switches. Use Smarthome switchlincs for your 2-way needs http://www.automatedoutlet.com/customer/home.php?cat=35
    2. control the coffee pot
    Appliance module
    3. 5 tv's, 4 vcr's, 2 dvd players, 1 stereo all have ir remotes
    Ocelot
    4. motin sensors with lights for front and back door, driveway, and 2 sides of the house.X10 or hardwired motion sensorscontrolling your newly installed Z-wave and or Switchlincs.
    5. have a controler in the master bedroom to control all
    HomseSeer using a CF-01/Audry/any other affordiable touch screen pc using the free Touchpad plugin
    6. put cd's on the computer to have music in which ever room you want it
    HomeSeer controlling the Media player plugin with a RCA cable going to a stereo attached to a speaker selector switch all controlled by HS
    7. have the ability to speak and listen to HS from which ever room you are in, so if i am in bathroom only that mic and speakers work
    This has been an elusive goal for many for a long time so good luck on this one. It may be possible but the cost vs return may not be worthwhile inho
    there that should cover the hardware, the software and scripts i get, asp?? don't have a clue what i am doin there but will learn

thanks for all your help !
    now i am ready to get it all together with HS <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
    X