Forum getting an Error....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum getting an Error....

Getting this error on the Applied Digital Forum when I try view a specific topic or post a message

Error

This module id (the mod=873105451 parameter) does not match any module set up on this site. We are unable to process your request.

I am getting this on several forums. I thought the message board upgrade was only supposed to take a couple of hours? Something is broken, hopefully it can be fixed.

Bill

Comment

Might be that this post should go in the 'this message board' forum, but ala

For some messages/forums: when I click on a link, the message will open. If I drag the link to another browser (to open it there), I get the message that the module is not installed.

Also, when I click on an URL-link inside a message, the referenced website opens up, unless it is a link in one of my own messages pointing to message. Then, all of a sudden, the 'edit screen' opens up and I can modify the refereced message.

To try this out: 1) create a message on this board. 2) Create a second message and insert a URL poiting to the first message. 3) open the second message and click on the link. The edit window will now open.

Richard

Comment

Working...
      X