1.7.8 Event action work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.7.8 Event action work?

I have my garage door set up in event action as when H11 change to off then send signal to the chime modeule. Before I update the 1.7.8 it works. But after I update this, it is not working all the time, just sometime. As you see below, it detects H11 off in the log but it did not trigger the event action. On the other hand, ALL time trigger are performing flawless still. Any idea? Please help.

5/20/2004 8:05:36 AM~!~X10 Received~!~H11 (Garage Garage Door) H Off

hlkc,
    I'm having this exact same problem on some events that are to trigger on a changed status using 1.7.8? I think I will recreate the event and if this doesn't fix it I'll post a help request.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp,

I can't tell you how much I appreciated all your help and support, no bs. Btw, I did that but still not worked therefore I posted my message as before.

Thanks,
      hlkc

Comment

hlkc,
        Your welcome. I really enjoy this BB and the product it supports. This BB is as much a hobby as home automation.

Comment

Dear lord- I didn't realize we are at 1.7.8 already... you put your head down to do some summer work and bam- we jump 8 versions.
          HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
          Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
          weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wpiman:
            Dear lord- I didn't realize we are at 1.7.8 already... you put your head down to do some summer work and bam- we jump 8 versions. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

trOjAn,

Is 1.7.9 out? Where can I download it? Do you experience any event/condition trigger event problem?

Thanks,
              hlkc

Comment

hlkc you can get it here:

ftp://ftp.homeseer.com/updates/hs179.zip

Comment

Rupp,

Are you using 1.7.9 or .8 or? Which verion are you not expereience the problem we discussed or which verion you experience less problem?

Thanks,
                  hlkc

Comment

I'm using 1.7.9 but I haven't been running it long enough to tell if it's any better than 1.7.8

Comment

Working...
                    X