Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have a look at what Microsoft thinks the home of the future will be like...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Yeah we've talked a little about this in previous posts. When I toured the Microsoft Home the VR didn't work very well at all. If I remember right the microphone on the kitchen counter is the same one that is for sale on the HomeSeer site. As I said before, I think that there are a lot of people on this board who have more impressive automation systems. The only things that they have that would be hard to do is the software that supposedly integrates everything, however I suspect that it is vaporware because every demo is exactly the same.

Mick Davis

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    That's funny. When she asked the time the computer responded in AT&T's crystals voice. It sounds just like my system. That's the Acoustic Magic Microphone as well.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Yeah that VR microphone was amazing. Can't wait until I can put RFID tags on all my kids toys so I can monitor and make sure all the toys get put away. Man my family would kill me.
    Looks like they been reading the HS BBS for the good ideas.

Leave a comment:

• Have a look at what Microsoft thinks the home of the future will be like...

A lot of what is in this video is stuff that we, as HomeSeer users are already doing! From barcode scanners in the kitchen, Voice recognition, lighting control, wireless tablet pc's ect.

One of these days maby the rest of the world will catch up to us

Have a look at Microsofts video HERE.
Working...
X