Door Gif.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Door Gif.

Can someone point me in the direction of a pair of gifs of a door open and closed. Maybe even an animated gif of the door opening.

Thanks

Phill

Here is a whole page of icons.
    There is an open and closed door on the page.

http://www.engineeringplastics.com/HomeSeerIcons/
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I remember seeing a garage door open/close gif a while back. I can't seem to find it now.

Anyone know about one of these? I'm currently using the normal door/open closed gif on the link in the post above by CFGuy.

Comment

KennyB,
        It almost the first thing in the html file using the link Jeff posted.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Hi,
          here are a few garage door gifs.
          One open, one closed and one animated.
          Stuart
          Attached Files

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rupp:
            KennyB,
            It almost the first thing in the html file using the link Jeff posted. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, Rupp! Man, I looked right past that several times!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I looked right past that several times! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kind of funny, but I did that exact same thing. When Jeff posted that link I said to myself, there aren't any door gifs there, then when I looked closer I finally saw them.
              --------------------------------------------------
              **** Do You "Cocoon"? ****

Comment

Thanks all.

Comment

Working...
                X