Which X10 interface are you using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which X10 interface are you using?

Curious as to what X10 interface HomeSeer users are using.
    CM11A or equivalent.
    0.00%
    TI103
    0.00%
    Ocelot/PSC05 2-way powerline interface module
    100.00%
    Powerlinc 1132U
    0.00%
    Other
    0.00%
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

CM11A AND PSC05 for the ocelot. The poll doesn't allow for both.

GLT

Note: Hey guess what - running the CM11A on a UPS avoids the constant lock ups I had before that seemed to be triggered from power outages. Signal still gets through fine here (Small house/ coupler repeater.) Hardware forum?

Comment

glt,
      How do you use 2 X10 interfaces?

Comment

HS uses CM11A. Ocelot uses PSC05.

Comment

Ah Ha. HomeSeer is only using one interface.

Comment

I have the same setup with my StarGate, although I am using the SG X10 interface less and less these days.

Bill

Comment

Smarthome Powerlinc USB.
              I'm thinking about selling it, my PC-IR Linc, and Creative Infra remote and just getting an Ocelot. The ability to run macros when hitting the pause button on the DVD player is sounding VERY nice. Also, I'm sure just picking up the cable box remote, hitting power and having HS run a macro to turn everything on would raise my WAF like mad.

Comment

I am using a HomeVision, which uses an attached Tw-523. Wonderfully reliable device!

--David

Comment

Working...
                X