Cocoontech.com Friday Night Chat Special Guest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cocoontech.com Friday Night Chat Special Guest

Electron and I are pleased to announce that our special guest speaker for this Friday's (June 4th) Cocoontech.com Chat Session is Daniel Reicher of Cinemar Inc.

Daniel is one of the major developers for Main Lobby which has caught the eye of Homeseer users lately especially with the recent development of the Main Lobby Homeseer Plugin

You can see screen shots of Main Lobby and the entire "Lobby" suite of software at Cinemar Online

I am impressed with Cinemar's dedication to Homeseer and home automation applications recently. They seem willing to listen to the HA user and quickly implement these suggestions into their software.

Looking forward to a Friday Chat Session dedicated to Main Lobby and its uses with Homeseer and also seeing what else is up Cinemar's sleeve with new software releases due out soon. Also we would like to extend our thanks to Mr. Reicher for taking the time out of his very busy schedule (he was up at 3:00 AM working when he replied to my Email) to chat with us!

As usual, our chat session will start on Friday at 9:00 Pm Eastern Daylight Time.

Regards,

BSR
    --------------------------------------------------
    **** Do You "Cocoon"? ****

Will there be a transcript placed online? As the time is a little inconvient in the UK for the live chat. But I would love to read it later. Thanks

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Will there be a transcript placed online <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
      Yes, we will place a transcript of the chat on Cocoontech.com.

Comment

Just a reminder that this Main Lobby dedicated chat session is TONIGHT at 9:00 PM Eastern Time! Hope to see you there!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Will there be a transcript placed online <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here is the transcript of the chat log

Comment

Thanks for the transcript

Comment

Working...
            X