Homeseer page will not show images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeseer page will not show images

Hi, I am having trouble showing images on my homeseer weather page. If I click on the image place holders I can go to the path using mycomputer and the images are there. Homeseer is running on port 1000.
    I am trying to get the Weather_MSNBC.asp page to work correctly. At present I get the asp to appear but there are placeholders where the images should be.
    The path for the image is http://localhost:1000/images/weather/current_cond.gif

If I go to (using mycomputer)J:/homeseer/images/weather/current_cond.gif the image is there. What am I doing wrong ?

Also in the Homeseer devices page alongside my
    lottery numbers it doesn't show the logos next to the lottery numbers / date even though the logos are in the images directory.

I tried pasting the screen image but couldn't do it using ctrl-c and ctrl-v. sorry

Any ideas ?

Regards

Darren

DarrenR ,
    All images and pages served using HomeSeer's web interface must reside in the HTML root directory. So you need to move you images directory to the HTML directory.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks Rupp, that did the trick.
      Regards
      Darren

Comment

Working...
      X