UK Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK Users

Im interested to know just how many users are from the UK?

Anyone know, Rick Rich can you have a look see?

Hum ... How many users went to the University of Kentucky? Good question.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Hmm...I'm sure Rich/Rick have got better things to do than to look up records....but with me it currently makes two
      Jon

Comment

Hmm, I thought it was a reasonable question. Perhaps you 2 dont?

Rupp: rumour has it 432899 people attended University of Kentucky? out of that 4 got a diploma, they were ENGLISH! mwhaaaaaaa ROFLMAO

Sorry if you think this was a waste, I was just curious, as most stuff for x10 is non UK.

Comment

And me makes 3
          Tedious I know but a trawl through the UK Europe forum will find more
          Kevin

Comment

and then there were 4

Comment

This role call is probably as good as any method and not wanting to break convention

Me 5

Comment

Well, we do have better things to do, but I thought I would give it a try anyway since I thought I could do it quickly/easily with the newer search functionality of this MB.

Here is the deal - the MB does NOT require you to put your location in your profile, so a search of "UK" could turn up people who put "Broccoli is yukky" in their profile. Also, our sales records are in a few different formats from changing of our storefront over the years, so that is also a hard thing to search on.

The results of the search here on this message board came up with 512 matches. I looked at the first couple of pages and the last page, and MOST did have co.uk in the email address, so I am thinking that it was a very large percentage of the 512 that are from the UK.

So there you have it - a "general" idea of the UK population.

And we at HST thank you for this patronage!
                Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Cheers Rick, diamond geeza I was just a wee bit curious, I think I need to start getting more of my friends into x10 and zwave, 512 give or take a few isnt many for the UK.

Comment

Working...
                  X