HSTV installation help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTV installation help

Ok I spent many hours remove and re-install the HSTV and still not work. Below is what I did. Please help if you can. Appreciated in advance!

1) Signed up - http//labs.zap2it.com - all done, no problem.

2) Copy the latest xmltv to the /data/hstv/xmltv directory.

3) Run cmd in DOS prompt 'xmltv tv_grab_na_dd --configure --config-file tv_grab_na_dd.conf' and ask me all the questions like user name, password, channels... - no problem.

4) When I go to view the tv_grab_na_dd.conf I see all my info and the channel list there - no problem.

5) when I ran HSTVDownloadMulti event FIRST time it has 2 windows open and download something. When download is finished, then ran the HSTVImportMulti event and the S1 virtual device changed the state and seems to me working - no problem.

After all these procedures, when I go to TV listing in the HS web page I got a broken images in all HSTV pages. It seems to me that the UI is not getting any info/data from what I did above. I feel I am so close. I actually remove all the things and re-did above at least 3 times and still not work.

What did I do worng??? Please help. Please help.

thanks in advance,
    hlkc

You would be better off posting in the HST forum. Scroll down the list of forums till you find it.

Comment

I believe the service that HSTV used recently changed format. There are some hacks but the author may have an update by this weekend in the updater. I am in a similar boat- so will probably just wait it out.
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
      Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
      weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

Yes, he emailed me last night and let me know. I will wait for his update now. Thanks for the info. Have a good day.

Thanks.

Comment

Does anybody know if this is in the updater yet?

Comment

yes it is there now.

Comment

Working...
            X