#VR_INTERNAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#VR_INTERNAL

I am having a problem with a badly formatted command in my #VR_INTERNAL. Is there a way in scripting, or a log I can look at, to see the commands it is trying to load, I figure if I read through it carefully, I could probably spot the problem....

Thanks, Dan

Actually I've just nailed the bad command, it was a DIAL command, automatically added on the basis of CALLER ID information, which was corrupted.

It would probably be a good idea to remove special characters from CALLER ID to stop this happening in future versions.

Cheers, Dan

Comment

It already is removing characters that VR will not accept. Can you tell me which character was causing the problem?

-Rich
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Well my caller id (vonage) returns " / \ as special characters, so my guess is that it is one of those, maybe \d is being read as a control character like in c?

It would be helpful for debuging to be able to see #VR_INTERNAL and #VR_EXTERNAL would it be possible to surface the contents as a variable that could be msgbox'ed or written to a file?

Cheers, Dan

Comment

I stripping those characters out now.

The voice commands are converted to XML and saved in the grm*.xml files. You can look at those files to see what the voice commands look like. Not ideal since its in the SAPI grammar format but will show you how the commands got converted.

-Rich
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
          X