Games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Games?

Are there any scripted games available to use with Homeseer? Here is my thought...

Have a trivia game, or a name that tune game, or something. Where you could have a group of people sitting around, each with a palmpad. You start the game up and Homeseer announces the first question. People answer using their palmpads or something like that. Is this even possible or does it not make any sense. Just sounded like a neat thing. Thoughts?

Most excellent idea! You could have kid's games and/or adult games! You could probably download questions/content from a website somewhere to avoid keying in questions from your old Trivia Pursuit game too.

re: PalmPads - if you have the WGL or MR26A wireless receivers, it seems like it would work well. If you let the PalmPads go to the powerline though, then I am not sure if they (their RF to X-10 receivers) can detect collisions and so it won't be that the first answer gets through, it would be more like the first answer signal would get destroyed by the others.

I can see a whole new updater category now... "HomeSeer Games"
    Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Adult games--- now your talking.....

WAF goes way up..
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
      Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
      weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Rick writes:
        ...it won't be that the first answer gets through, it would be more like the first answer signal would get destroyed by the others.
        <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's part of the X-10 fun and could be part of the strategy of the game to knock the opponent’s answers out.

HomeSeer Games is a great idea. I think I've found a new use for my BetaBrite.

Comment

Working...
        X