Why are my links not being displayed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are my links not being displayed?

Why are the regualar HS links not being displayed in the weathercom_xml/weathercom_xmlsetup.asp page?

- I have the latest includes from the updater.
    - I have set arrTemp(5) = "Yes"
    - I have all of the links checked in the View > Options > Web Server tab customize web site button.
    Attached Files
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

check settings.ini
    [Setting]
    links=...,Weather=/weathercom_xml/weatherstats.asp,Weather Admin=/weathercom_xml/weathercom_xmlsetup.asp

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Droopyear:
      check settings.ini
      [Setting]
      links=...,Weather=/weathercom_xml/weatherstats.asp,Weather Admin=/weathercom_xml/weathercom_xmlsetup.asp <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think he is asking why NONE of the links are showing up. I am having the same problem. Have not had a chance to look at the asp to see what is going on with it yet.

Comment

Richard,
        I looked briefly today at the header.asp file in the includes and there appears to be some code logic that is preventing it from showing the built in HS links. Jeff said he would try to have a look this weekend.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X