Phone in the TouchPad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phone in the TouchPad

In TouchPad panel, I see some of you have the button as "Phone". What plug in is this? phoneWeb, Hi-phone, HS phone or WAF-NetCallerID? Can it be more or less work like a real phone that I can call from the panel and speak like a speaker phone to the TouchPad panel? Or more like just a message/CID center that who log all the incoming calls or retrieve the phone message from there?

Thanks,
    hlkc

HLKC,
    If you have Homeseer phone then I believe this button is added to the admin section of the touchpad interface.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I see. Still thinking should I swing $250 out to get the HS phone or not.

I just ordered the Airpanel and want to see will I able to use the Airpanel as the coreless phone as well.

thanks,
      hlkc

Comment

$250? The HSP modem was only $79.

How do you plan on using the Air Panel as a phone? I thought the mic wouldn't work while using RDP.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp,

Sorry I meant $300 Way2Call Hi-Phone Desktop (USB Version). The HS modem card $80 is back order forever :-(

You right I never thought about the microphone that is not working for the Airpanel, it won't work - my bad.

Thanks,
          hlkc

Comment

Working...
          X