HAWizard Replacement Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAWizard Replacement Options

I have been using HS 1.7 with HaWizard for years. Recently, I attempted to move the license to a new PC and I am now "SOL". What are my options? Can a new hawizard key be obtained? What controllers can be used with HS 2 to store commands?

The only option that I know of is SmartHome has some software that will download to one of their new V2 Insteon controllers.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I created and unlocked HA Wizard as the orignal author no longer supports. Works 100% and can be moved anywhere.
      Let me know if of any interest.

Comment

Note to "reggs1"... I know these posts are very old, but I desperately need to transfer my operable "HA Wizard" to another computer. Your post says you have devised a way to do this without getting another code. Please help if you still can. Ironically, I also live in El Cajon...Go figure. I'm using a 2000 era Computer - time to upgrade before it dies on me. Thanks for any help you can give.
        Bob Collins
        619-444-7075

Comment

Originally posted by bobcollins12 View Post
          Ironically, I also live in El Cajon...Go figure. I'm using a 2000 era Computer - time to upgrade before it dies on me. Thanks for any help you can give.
          Bob Collins
          It appears reggs1 isn't active anymore- when that happens, the users location defaults to your own. I'm no help with HA Wizard, just wanted you to know about the location issue. It is a fault of the forum software.

Comment

Working...
          X