Helpdesk > /dev/null

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helpdesk > /dev/null

Is it just me, or are the helpdesk requests sent to /dev/null?
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

I think some of the help is on vacation and the ones left behind are overwhelmed by the volume of request.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

If you have an open ticket that is not getting a response, go ahead and post an update. Rupp is correct that not everyone is here, plus, we are busy working on HomeSeer 2.0. Yes, a new version of HomeSeer is coming soon! I will be posting details shortly. I will do my best to get support issues resolved, but response may be slow. Some issues will be resolved in HS 2.0 so they may be deferred until that version is released.

-Rich
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rich,
        Will the free upgrade policy continue with version 2 or should we start saving our pennies now?
        TIA

Comment

OOOH 2.0 (drool drool)

any hints at what will be new?
          detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rich Helmke (HomeSeer Tech):
            If you have an open ticket that is not getting a response, go ahead and post an update. Rupp is correct that not everyone is here, plus, we are busy working on HomeSeer 2.0. Yes, a new version of HomeSeer is coming soon! I will be posting details shortly. I will do my best to get support issues resolved, but response may be slow. Some issues will be resolved in HS 2.0 so they may be deferred until that version is released.

-Rich <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you for the reply... My open tickets are no longer important if another version is in the works...
            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
            X