Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultrajones
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rich Helmke (HomeSeer Tech):
    If you have an open ticket that is not getting a response, go ahead and post an update. Rupp is correct that not everyone is here, plus, we are busy working on HomeSeer 2.0. Yes, a new version of HomeSeer is coming soon! I will be posting details shortly. I will do my best to get support issues resolved, but response may be slow. Some issues will be resolved in HS 2.0 so they may be deferred until that version is released.

-Rich <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you for the reply... My open tickets are no longer important if another version is in the works...

Leave a comment:

• collegeboyslive
    replied
    OOOH 2.0 (drool drool)

any hints at what will be new?

Leave a comment:

• fireball
    Guest replied
    Rich,
    Will the free upgrade policy continue with version 2 or should we start saving our pennies now?
    TIA

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    If you have an open ticket that is not getting a response, go ahead and post an update. Rupp is correct that not everyone is here, plus, we are busy working on HomeSeer 2.0. Yes, a new version of HomeSeer is coming soon! I will be posting details shortly. I will do my best to get support issues resolved, but response may be slow. Some issues will be resolved in HS 2.0 so they may be deferred until that version is released.

-Rich

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    I think some of the help is on vacation and the ones left behind are overwhelmed by the volume of request.

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    started a topic Helpdesk > /dev/null

Helpdesk > /dev/null

Is it just me, or are the helpdesk requests sent to /dev/null?
Working...
X