What happend to CocoonTech?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happend to CocoonTech?

It looks like CocoonTech is not up anymore. Does anyone know what happend?
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

I'm sure it's a temporary glitch and a bit of a growing pain.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Electron must have forgotten to pay the bill. I'm sure we'll hear something soon.
      My system is described in my profile.

Comment

The same thing is happening with automatedoutlet as well.
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Their billing system never notified me another invoice was due, all I got was a suspension notice 8 hours ago, I tried paying it, but it says it was paid already, I put in an emergency ticket to get it back up and running, sorry about that. This is what you get when you don't do the hosting yourself (which I normally do, but CocoonTech.com is just too big)
          HSPRO 2.4 (ESXi 4.1) | my.Alert NEW | my.Trigger | HSTouch | ACRF2 | UltraM1G | BLWeather | BLLan | Rover
          (aka xplosiv)
          Do You Cocoon? Home Automation News, Tutorials, Reviews, Forums & Chat

Comment

What's a site like Cocoontech cost to run?
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Doesn't your host understand that we're all being tortured without having access! I'm going to soo them for emotional trauma
              John
              Hardware: i5-6400T w/16GB RAM & SSD w/HS3Pro, Z-Net, Harmony Hub x2, Echo Dot x2, Ocelot
              Plugins: Z-wave, HSTouch, BLBackup, Harmony, GTS CPUXA, UltraMon3, Nest
              HSTouch: Multiple Android Devices; 5 x ToteVision MD-1001 10.1" Win 7 Tablets
              Devices: Cooper RF9501 x4, RF9517 x6, RF9534 x1, RF9540-N x7, RF9542 x1, RF9542-Z x2, RFHDSCG x1, RFWC5 x5; Intermatic HA02 x6; FortrezZ MIMOLite x3; Leviton VRPD3-1LW x4, VRR15-1LZ x6; Nest Tstat & 9x Protects; Dragon PD-100 x3, PA-100 x3

Comment

This is cute. Just dropped by to see if it's up again, and now it has the following message;

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Due to system failure, the site has been erased.
                We are currently working on trying to restore backups.
                In the mean time, the chat room is still accessible by going to
                http://irc.marstracker.com/cocoon/ .

Thank you for your understanding.

CocoonTech.com
                <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
                My system is described in my profile.

Comment

Yeah, my site was on the same server. They are working on restoring it from a backup. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please call me at 817-539-1705 or email me if you need any help with anything.

We got the site back up and running yesterday evening - thanks for your patience.

Thanks,

Martin
                  Martin Custer

Comment

Now even the chat room is not responding.

Are they truly toast?

BTW; Glad to see Automated Outlet is back up!

Paul H

Comment

The chat is up and running, I had a really bad power outage here, and after the power outage, I forgot to restart the java interface as I was busy recovering some other machines. When it rains it pours
                      HSPRO 2.4 (ESXi 4.1) | my.Alert NEW | my.Trigger | HSTouch | ACRF2 | UltraM1G | BLWeather | BLLan | Rover
                      (aka xplosiv)
                      Do You Cocoon? Home Automation News, Tutorials, Reviews, Forums & Chat

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I forgot to restart the java interface as I was busy recovering some other machines. When it rains it pours <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome back

Paul H

Comment

Cocoontech is back in business.

A lot of the data is old but let's help him get it current!
                          Martin Custer

Comment

Working...
                          X