Speech Recognition Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speech Recognition Question?

I created a simple device "Den Lighting" with House and Unit Code of A2. I checked the voice command box in the device setup window and also checked confirm. I speak into the microphone "Den Lighting On" and it confirms that it recognized it correctly by saying it back to me, but the light does not come on or go off. Any ideas what I might be missing here?
    I am using Michael's ADIOcelot Plug-In for the first time. Not sure if this has anything to do with it or not? TIA !!!!!!

Rick,
    Can you manually turn the light on and off from HS? When it recognizes the command does it show the command executing in the log file?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp,
      Yes, I can successfully manually control the light from Homeseer. I didn't see the actual command execute in the log but I did get a verification message in the log that the command was recognized and verified?

Comment

Rick,
        If you select the confirm options it works like this:

You: Computer
        Computer: Yes Sir
        You: Kitchen Lights On
        Computer: Execute Kitchen Lights On?
        You: Yes
        Computer: Done.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp,
          Thanks Again !!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X