Adding Album Art??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding Album Art??

is there a good program for automatically adding all the album art and editing the names in mp3s? I am using the Homeseer WinMediaPlayer plugin and I would like to organize my library so all of the songs for their respective artists are under one heading?

Thanks

Joe

There are lots of mp3 tag editing solutions. Just about any media app and lots of freeware solutions too. I am not at my home PC to provide some links.

I use MediaCenter10 (with MusicLobby) to manage my mp3s. this also grabs coverart from Internet sources too.

GetCovered is a shareware (I think) for cover art. I am sure you can find a link in the myHTPC (called Meedio now) forum by a guy named Ron (who also wrote preMovieManager).

Comment

I am looking for a good freeware solution, I'll checkout download.com..

will Musiclobby work on my audrey?

She can be uncooperative at times..

Comment

No, MusicLobby wont work on an Audrey. Too low power and too out of date to support later Flash versions. Need 400mhz minimum (in my opinion) for reasonable response. Can you run RDP connection via the Audrey to a Server? If so, you could run MusicLobby on the server and RDP connection to it from the audrey.

Comment

On a Windows PC, I have had good luck with "Tag & Rename" (http://www.softpointer.com/) and when you use it with one of the sources for album information (CDOne I think) it grabs the album cover art graphic as well. Sometimes you have to root around a bit to find the right album, but after that with a couple of mouse clicks it can write all of the album information and cover art to each and every MP3 file. Then, the HS MediaPlayer plug-in can display the album cover art embedded in the MP3 while it is playing, which means it would display on the Audrey.
          Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Thanks Rick I will try softpointer.. I downloaded a couple of programs from download.com but they didnt provide what I was looking for.. Ill give this a try when I get home this evening..

Joe

Comment

Working...
            X