And the problems just keep coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the problems just keep coming

OK, I have 4 x10 cameras, they are hooked up to the HS PC by composite connection. SOMETIMES! when I have been changing cameras the signal gets "lost" and the only way to get it back is by restarting my VisionGS software. I tried a demo of webcamxp and its the same. Im going to try the webcam plugin and see if it does it to, is this normal? or should the signal be picked up all the time? Im using an ATI AIW 128 with TV tuner.

Hum ...
    Sounds odd. What EXACTLY do you mean the signal gets "lost"? I use an ATI TV Wonder VE with 4 cameras and have no problems switching. I use iVista and WebCam32 and both have been up for almost 3 weeks.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rupp:
      Hum ...
      Sounds odd. What EXACTLY do you mean the signal gets "lost"? I use an ATI TV Wonder VE with 4 cameras and have no problems switching. I use iVista and WebCam32 and both have been up for almost 3 weeks. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I switch from cam 1 to cam 2 the picture stutters as it comes to life, I expect that and it only lasts a 2 to 3 seconds, however, every now and then the signal seems to drop off the frequency leaving me with a black corrupt picture - so, if I click cam 1 then cam 2... wait a bit click cam 3 then 4 then back to cam 1 it mainly is ok but once now and then the picture seems to go out of tune.

Comment

This sounds like one of the cameras is not getting a real clean on signal. HS sends the on and that signals all the others to go off. Is it always the same camera causing the drop out?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X