fingerprint scanner and homeseer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fingerprint scanner and homeseer

I am very curious, i have seen the digitalpersona fingerprint scanner and i now own several, these work great withlogging into my computers , I noticed on there site www.digitalpersona.com that they have an sdk, These devices are under $100 and small and reliable, has anyone attempted to intregrate one with homeseer? to perform a function when a fngerprint is reconised? i dont know how hard it would be ?
    imahine being able to open a door using your fingerprint or alow a mid in using there fingerprint but only between certain hours.

seems an excelent plug in for homeseer, one i would be willing to buy

detail of setup in profile
    detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

See previous thread:-

Finger Print Scanner Thread

Comment

it kinda went off on a tangent about how secure it would be,

not interested in that, thats my own desision on how to deploy it, we just need to be able to use it with homeseer

detail of setup in profile
      detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Comment

Did you ever get the fingerprint reader to work with HomeSeer?

Comment

There was a lot of talk about this a while back, for a couple of other readers in this thread. I haven't heard anything in quite a while, though.

--Doug

Comment

Hi has anyone done anything with the fingerprint devices and homeseer? anyone? anyone?

Comment

I think they are waiting on you.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

ugh i cant program that stuff.

Comment

An important question is how much do they charge for the SDKs (I bet it is very $$$$) . I looked over the site and see no download links or pricing, only the below line:

"For more information about integrating DigitalPersona authentication technology into your product, call us at (877) 378-2738."
                  Why I like my 2005 rio yellow Honda S2000 with the top down, and more!

Comment

I have sent a mail to them asking how much the SDK's costs...

Comment

Here's a link to buy the SDK.

http://www.crmsoftwares.com/crmsoftw...eplsdkvib.html
                      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

hrmm... think i need to rob a bank

Comment

Well that sucks for that price you could buy a lot of toy's

Thom

Comment

I suspect that the price includes the ability to distribute the activeX. If eveyone on the board would chip in then it is only $0.25 each. This is an amount that Rupp might even be willing to ante up.

Comment

$1499.00!!!!!!!!!!! Ouch! at .25 cents each, we only need someone to coordinate 5,996 people to chip in to purchase it, any takers?

[NOTE]
                              I tried to attach .25 cents to the message, and for some reason the new board won't take it. You can go to THIS link to collect, only 5,995 HS users to Go WooHoo!!!!!
                              Visit My Home Seer Site at:
                              www.JohnWPB.com
                              Created with LCARS

Comment

Working...
                              X