• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skibum View Post
    Be completely iFree...

http://www.electric-chicken.co.uk/itoilet.html

I'd go the N800 in a sec.

Skibum - Working towards an iFree world.
    Looks like someone has a bit of Apple envy
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

OK I got mine last night and started playing with it. Upgraded the OS to 2008 and started playing with stuff. Do any of you guys know if there is a JavaVM for the browser?

Also: I hate to sounds helpless, but I went through the application update and updated the FM radio, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get to it. Any ideas?

I thought I saw something here about some BB that was dedicated to these things, but I can't find it now. I don't think I want to hack it or anthing (at least, not yet ), but I'd be interested in seeing what else people do with it and what other apps there are. Anyone?

Steve

Comment

I don't believe there is a JavaVM for these. I have the 770, and haven't come across one yet. But your device is newer and supports some things that the 770 does not. Again with the FM radio, the 770 doesn't have this so I can't help you there. But here's a link to a forum that has a lot of useful information, a least on the 770.
        http://www.internettablettalk.com/
        Maybe Jon00 will chime in here, I believe he's got the 800. But that may take him away from the web based touch screen he's been working on. Which I believe he's doing specifically for this device.

Aaron

Comment

Steve,

At the top of the page, click home then select applets.

I've sent you a beta copy of my new control package to try on your new toy!
          Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
            Steve,

At the top of the page, click home then select applets.

I've sent you a beta copy of my new control package to try on your new toy!
            Jon,
            Thanks on both counts! I've unzipped the control package and am looking through the docs now. Looks like yet another great Jon00 package.
            Steve

Comment

Jon00:

Any possibilities of getting a copy of the beta control program to try out?

Comment

Originally posted by kaldoon View Post
                Jon00:

Any possibilities of getting a copy of the beta control program to try out?
                I'd be willing to test the beta too please, Jon!

Comment

Please read this thread http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=125543
                  Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                    RATS!

Comment

Originally posted by outbackrob View Post
                      RATS!
                      Be patient - It looks wonderful! But I hope everyone recognizes how hard Jon has worked on this. When it does come out, if you use it, DONATE!

Steve

Comment

Comment

Nokia 800 & Maestro

Does anybody have Maestro actually working on a Nokia 800? After the "Loading" messages, I get partial home page and then nothing. I've updated the tablet to the latest version of software from Nokia (and it shows I've got Flash 9 installed), but I'm getting no joy from Maestro.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

-M.

Comment

The javascript limitations (there may also be some limitations with skins) on the Nokia stop Maestro from fully loading. This is something we may look at in the future... Though to be honest the screen is a little small for Home Maestro.

On the upside... If you own Maestro Music... The latest release comes with Maestro Mini. Mini is a group of specialized music screens for small devices like the Nokia or Sony PSP.

Let me know if you would like instructions on accessing Mini.

Thanks,
                            Dave
                            Last edited by dhanford; May 22, 2008, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Oh... I almost forgot... you CAN access Maestro REMOTE on the Nokia.

This gives you limted abilities, but it will give you some basic device control and status.

To Access Remote, go to:
                              "http://HomeSeerIPAdress:webport/homeface/remote/index.html"

I have attached a low quality pic. (Sorry, I only had my iPhone handy)

Thanks,
                              Dave
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X