Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TI103 plugin verion 2.0.2

--(Originally Posted by henkier)--
    Mark, at one of your post you stated that version 2.0.2 is available. however i only can find version 2.0.0. where is this new driver available.

Henk Ringersma (henkier)
    Netherlands

<hr>
    Henk,

I have a newer version 2.0.2 that I created to fix some issues with the Ti103 receiving preset dims. This version is not available on the updater.

Are you having problems with your Ti103?
    Can you describe the issue(s) you are having?

Best regards,
    -Mark-

<hr>
    Mark,

I recently replaced my CM11 controller by a Ti103 due to uncontrolled behavior of lights going on and off.
    Using the Ti103, it looks much better. But i find that the Ti103 is not receiving X10 commands from the powerline.
    I use also one remotecontroller to switch lights, and previously (using the CM11) homeseer reflected neatly the correct state of all lights, now it does not anymore.

Furthermore, although Homeseer can switch lights on and off using the Ti103, it still displays an error msg when Homeseer is being started

TIA, Henk

<hr>
    Henk,

It sounds like you may have a lot of noise on your powerline. This is very common and will definitely cause devices to turn on & off mysteriously. The Ti103 can not fix this issue. I would suggest obtaining a powerline signal analyzer for X10 and work to get your noise reduced by installing filters on noisy devices.

What error are you seeing for the Ti103 in the HS log when you startup?

-Mark-

<hr>
    Errors from the log (most recent entry at top):
    ------
    HSlogger version 0.1.1 starting. Debugmode = True
    Entered RegisterCallback() function.
    Finished initializing plug-in RFXCOMox
    Initializing interface: RFXCOMox->Outdated plugin, please obtain a new version Error initializing X10 Interface: ERROR: Unable to communicate with TI103
    Warning: Plugin is set to ignore the following housecodes: A, N, O, P
    TI103: Unable to communicate with TI103. Check if port defined or cable connected.
    TI103 Plug-in, Version 2.0.0
    Initializing Plug-in: ACT TI103
    Initializing X10 Plug-in: ACT TI103 On COM Port 1
    Initializing Plug-Ins
    Restoring device status
    Found plug-in: Media Player, version: 2.0.0.7
    Found plug-in: UltraStatus, version: 1.0.2376.19978
    Found plug-in: Touchpad, version: 2.0.0.21
    Found plug-in: ACT TI103, version: 2.0.0.0
    Found plug-in: RFXCOMox, version: 0.1.10.2
    Found plug-in: HSlogger, version: 0.1.1.37204
    Found plug-in: X10 CM11A/CM12U, version: 1.0.1.0
    Checking for available plug-ins

-----
    The old CM11 interface is still found. That one used to communicate via Comport1 as well. Could that be causing problems?
    Best regards,
    -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
    Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Henk,

So it seems that your PC is not able to communicate with your Ti103 via Com1 during startup. How is your Ti103 connected to your PC - is it connected directly or through a USB-RS232 adapter? Is the Ti103 installed near your PC or a distance away?

Please visit this thread, my post (#2) for instructions on how to test your Ti103 using Hyperterminal: Bad TI103?

The fact that "Found plug-in: X10 CM11A/CM12U, version: 1.0.1.0" is listed in the log only indicates that HS found this plugin in the Homeseer2 directory, but it looks like it was not initialized. Just verify that it is 'disabled' on the 'Setup > Interfaces' tab in HS.
    Last edited by mfisher; March 10, 2007, 12:53 PM.
    Best regards,
    -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
    Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Comment

My Ti103 is connected directly to Com1 (not using USB-Serial) at short distance (approx 60 cm/ 2 ft). Previously my CM11 has been connected to Com1. I disabled the CM11 before i attached the Ti103, but did not remove the .dll files.

I will remove the CM11 .dll files and will test with hyperterm, and let you know the results.

thanks, Henk

Comment

Working...
      X