No announcement yet.

BrightSpeech Voices, do you want them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe the PRO version is the 22 kHz.

Mark
    Mark

Comment

Thanks Mark that's what I thought but I wasn't real sure.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Where is the pre-order link??

Comment

Originally posted by Skibum
          Where is the pre-order link??
          Geez! Let Karen and the HS folks have a Christmas holiday at least!

Note to Karen: I'm looking out for you. You can thank me by sending me the first copy of Heather as soon you happen to come across one.

Mark
          Mark

Comment

Mark. If you read the entire thread you'll notice that HST ASKED us to pre-order on dec21. These voices are important to a great deal of us. We are just trying to accomplish what THEY asked us to do.

Comment

I know. I was just busting 'em because everyone (including me) is so anxious.

Mark
              Mark

Comment

Gotcha. Wasn't flaming. Guess I'm getting a little antsy as well!

Comment

If you guys are so anxious to spend $60 send to my paypal account.

Comment

I posted a plan for a pre-order. We are not ready to enable the pre-order yet. I understand that many of you really want these voices ASAP. This is a side task to all the other stuff we are working, so please bare with us. BABEL is on holiday until Jan 4th, and we have a show that same week. I hope to get the pre-order available before the show, then make the voices available after we get back. (if we get enough pre-orders!)

Comment

In the mean time you can download the 30 Day trial and when they become available simply key in your license id.

Comment

My trial is long done..I'll be "babel"ing until then...

Comment

Hey Rich, how about a CES special!?!
                          --------------------------------------------------
                          **** Do You "Cocoon"? ****

Comment

Guys. How do I pre-order this?, is there a link or what ?

Thanks

Phill

Comment

I emailed Rich on this the other day, his reply was:

I will post a new message to the board when we are ready to take pre-orders, and you will be able to do so securely through our store.
                              They have a lot going on with CES, the Hollidays and getting ready with HS2.0 . I would look for a link around the second week in January from what HST has said.
                              Visit My Home Seer Site at:
                              www.JohnWPB.com
                              Created with LCARS

Comment

Quick Question...

Might one then presume, that as of this date, there is no place to sign up?

Dave Haig

Comment

Working...
                                X