Halloween HS stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halloween HS stuff

Just wondering what crazy things people came up with this year. I am a newbie in the area of HS/Halloween and just had the lights flash and scary sounds play when someone came to the porch. Also had the porchcam activate so I could see how many folks were there before I answered. Pretty basic stuff. Anyone go all out? I remember a video someone did of their setup....last year?... that was pretty amazing.

Just wondering. ...and preparing for next year!

Rob

I didn't do much beyond what you did. I did hook up a powerflash to a camera flash and then played a LOUD thunder wave. The one trick or treater we had was duelly impressed.

SteveD

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>The one trick or treater we had was duelly impressed.

SteveD <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah! We had 7. Last year we had 102. Not sure what the deal was. The weather was PERFECT until about 9:30PM which is usually when it winds down anyhow.

HS content: HS worked flawlessly the 4 times anyone walked up to the door....

Rob

Comment

We had a rainy night, so I didn't get too much out. This year I didn't tie into HS at all, or use any motion sensors... but you can see a test of my flying ghosts and a couple pics of the setup at my web site (http://gac.no-ip.com/gordon). The video of the ghosts is in the Movies area, the pics are in the Photos/Holidays area.
        |
        | - Gordon

"I'm a Man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess." - Man's Prayer, Possum Lodge, The Red Green Show
        HiddenGemStudio.com - MaineMusicians.org - CunninghamCreativeMaine.website

Comment

Working...
        X