can hsp do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can hsp do this?

ok here is what i would love to do. we have 6 people in the house and we have a panasonic pbx with hookflash and page ( you page by dialing 34 from the internal dial tone)

1: phone line rings and hsp picks it up
    2: hsp gives list of names for caller to select who they are calling for
    3: hsp issues a hookflash to put caller on hold and get internal dial tone
    4: hsp dials 34 then after a dreif pause says " name, you have a call waiting" ( the name will be baised on which button the caller pressed)
    5: if person picks up hsp will exit
    6: if not picked up after 30 seconds hsp will rerout caller to that persons mailbox

is any of this possible?

detail of setup in profile
    detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Once I add the script functions for access to the hi-phone ringer, you will be able to do this. These functions should be in the next HSP thats released.

-Rich

HomeSeer Technologies LLC
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Ever get this working?

Hi collegeboyslive...
      I have a similar Panasonic analog hybrid and would like to do just what you described in this old thread from 2002... "34" does a Page on the system.

Wondering if you (or anyone) ever wrote a HSP script or figured a way to do it?

I have: Line In -> W2C Lite -> Panasonic CO1

I was hoping that HS Events for Phone would have the ability to select "Internal" and have dial and message fields (like Events do have for External) but no such luck. I haven't dived into the Phone Command Scripts... may be way to do it with that... thought I'd check to see if anyone's done it before reinventing...

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
        Once I add the script functions for access to the hi-phone ringer, you will be able to do this. These functions should be in the next HSP thats released.

-Rich

Anxiously awaiting this. Will it include the call duration logging I requested some time ago?
        Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post

-Rich

Ah, if those functions haven't been added by now, I wouldn't hold my breath. That post was from September 15, 2002.

Comment

i dunno, my dad took 8 years building a harley from a pile of bolts. i gave him a hard time for those 8 years....and he still won't let me ride it!!!
            Plugins:
            BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

And I took eight years to "finish" the basement. Wait, it's not done yet. Make that eight years and counting. <sigh>

Comment

are you spying on me? Oh, no, wait, I drew my first permit in december '04, so that's only <4 years. but then, i dug out over 100 yards of cubic dirt and poured over 100 yards of concrete before i actually started on the basement. prior to that it was what most poeple would call a CRAWLSPACE (with part of it you could stand up in.)

Just bought what I hope is my last few boxes of romex....YAY
                Plugins:
                BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

Originally posted by completelyhis View Post

Just bought what I hope is my last few boxes of romex....YAY
                  There is no such thing as "last" and "romex". There is some part of Murphy's Law that says something to the effect that you'll ALWAYS need more than the last box you just purchased; no matter how many times you purchase that elusive last box.

Comment

so true, this was my 3rd "last box"!!!!!
                    Plugins:

Comment

When you finish the basement you will have some romex left over in that "last box." You'll use the left overs for a new project and it won't be quite enough so you have to buy another "last box." It's never ending.

Comment

so true! I guess that's why I'm "that guy" that everyone calls when they need to borrow a tool, some material, or help with a project. Jack hammer to nail gun to soldering iron, i'm the one they mean when they say, "I got a guy who"
                        Plugins:

Comment

I think I'm that guy too. You cover the Northwest part of the US, I'll take the middle. We need some takers for the Southwest, Northeast and Southeast.

Comment

I guess that would be me... in the southwest. I have more hardware than home depot and every tool you can imagine

And I know I have a lot of years on Ian, that many more to collect "stuff"
                            J
                            Over The Hill
                            What Hill?
                            Where?
                            When?
                            I Don't Remember Any Hill

Virtualized Server 2k3 Ent X86 Guest on VMWare ESXi 4.1 with 3 SunRay thin clients as access points - HSPro 2.4.0.48 - ZTroller - ACRF2 (3 WGL 800's) - iAutomate RFID - Ledam - MLHSPlugin - Ultra1wire - RainRelay8 - TI103 - Ultramon - WAF-AB8SS - jvESS (11 zones) - Bitwise Controls BC4 - with 745 Total Devices - 550 Events - 104 scripts - 78 ZWave devices - 42 X10 devices - 76 DS10a's 3 RFXSenors and 32 Motion Sensors

Comment

My boss at FedEx has given me a tag line, "sure you can borrow one, I've got two of them anyway."

Seems that I say that a lot.

Used up my "last" box of 12/2 a few days ago. picked up a new "last box" today. :-)

I'm helping the school my wife teaches at move into their new facility, I get to help with a lot of the wiring. Its an existing building, so it involves a lot of "fun" fishing cables through attics and basements and crawl spaces. A guy said, "I'll bring my long drill bits and a drill gun." I told him I'd do the same.

I showed up with a set of flexible drill bits, ranging from 3' - 8' with diameters from 3/8" to 7/8", my dewalt set, a few boring bits, a 50' and 100' wire snake, and so on.

He left his tools in his car.

:-)
                              Plugins:

Comment

Working...
                              X