Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrOjAn
    replied
    OK Tink and others, Ill not waste any more time on that then... now what can I do? hahaha

Leave a comment:

• Rick Tinker
    replied
    The PCI modem does not have the capability to generate ring voltage on the local side of the modem. Only the Way2Call Hi-Phone has this.

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    We're here to help and don't hesitate to ask.

Leave a comment:

• TrOjAn
    replied
    Rupp, like everything in life when you know what your doing its easy, I will get the hang of this and with yours and others help Ill get there faster

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    TrOjAn,
    To turn on a lamp is easy. Simply set up an event that's trigger is a phone type and then select on message left in the event. Then on the Phone event field. Then on the Device Actions tab drag the device you want to control to the box. Then simply click on that device to set the desired effects.

Leave a comment:

• TrOjAn
    replied
    CFGuy, yes mine are basically the same, I have the main incomming line direct to the HS box line in, then the line out supplies the house phones. ALL phone activity goes through the HS box.

All Im after is a script that would ping the phones in the house every 5 to 10 minutes if theres been voicemail left while we are out.

Dont want the phones to ring and ring but just an occasional sound to let us know we have messages.

Leave a comment:

• CFGuy
    replied
    TrOjAn,
    It depends on how you have the phone line connected.

Here is a diagrahm for the phone lines.
    http://www.homeseer.com/images/Phone...tup_300dpi.jpg

If the phones are setup like this, than HSPhone can ring the internal phones and do what you are wanting.

As Rupp pointed out there are also other ways to notify.

What I do, is whenever a message is left, an event is triggered that makes all of the Audrey Touchscreens message indicator start blinking. Another event triggers on Message Read. That makes all teh Audreys stop blinking.

Another way that we get notified on messages and callerid as well. The Message Server Plugin, Can you tell this is my favorite of all the plugins?!
    Message Server pops up a message box on all my computers letting me know who called. I even get the popup window at work as well.

Leave a comment:

• TrOjAn
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rupp:
    TrOjAn,
    I set up a small lamp to indicate weather or not voice mail is waiting. Simple and Wife likes it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now thats a good answer... but your teasing likkle me by not telling me how you did it, go on, be a pal MORE INFO please mwhaaaaaaaaa

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    TrOjAn,
    I set up a small lamp to indicate weather or not voice mail is waiting. Simple and Wife likes it.

Leave a comment:

• TrOjAn
    started a topic Make phones ring if Voicemail in box

Make phones ring if Voicemail in box

I have the HAL pci modem, its working fine with Homeseer but I would like it to sound the internal phones say every 5 minutes if there is voicemail.

As the x10 box is in the loft I keep forgetting to get the voicemail messages off. Also the mrs gets the hump as she never knows if theres been a call while shes been out.

Cheers,
    TrOjAn UK
Working...
X