X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rupp
    replied
    TrOjAn,
    Is speaking is supposed to kill your TTS. It's queued up waiting for you to tell it to play. Rich or Rick replied to your original thread about how to use this.

Leave a comment:

• TrOjAn
    replied
    CHEAP!!!! Grrrr, your not supposed to know that.. just because my house has been rep`od and I have roller skates to travel on, I dont even have a computer so typing this is taking quite a while

I installed iSpeaking plugin and it killed all my announce scripts... so I am looking into another solution.

Tried setting an event on phone first ring : Play wav blah blah but that played but the Caller ID announce stopped.

I shall persivere

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    Well David I thought I'd throw that out there, but yea there might be more of "us" out there.

Leave a comment:

• dkindred
    replied
    But, Rupp, he might be cheap, like us.

--Davey-san

Leave a comment:

• ldragon99
    replied
    The Speak Easy plugin will do that or you. I use it and love it. You can set up to 8 (I believe) Different wav files for different events. You cand control speakers by room or by scene.

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    TrOjAn
    This is what the isSpeaking plugin was designed to do I believe.

Leave a comment:

• TrOjAn
    started a topic Please make me wait or play a wav

Please make me wait or play a wav

Hi all, Tis me again... when I get an incomming call, HSP identifys the CID, then, if the person calling is in the phone book proceeds to announce.

The probelm is, my wireless speakers go into snooze mode so I miss the first 4 words of the announce, I have tried lts of commas and fullstops before the sentence but nothing ie: ........ call is from Elaine or ,,,,,,, call is from elaine

Is there a way I could get it to play a wav file first then go to the announce, that way I could have a sound like bing.bong call from Elaine.

that way if the speakers are off I would mss the bing.bong, no loss, but get the caller ID or if speakers are on Id get the Bing.Bong wav file then the message.
Working...
X