No announcement yet.

Philips Pronto Pro and Homeseer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judging by your quick response I guess I can always find you here. I sent the link home to your stuff and will play tonight

Thanks again.

Originally posted by Barry Gordon View Post
    I'm around just not active on this board that much. I spend most of my time Programming Pronto PRO remotes and playing with my Home Theater.

Comment

When i click on config all i get in my log is this:
      2010/09/07 6:27:35 PM - ConfigIO - Calling ConfigIO for ProntoPRO

but nothing happens. is that because i dont have the global cache thing? I talk to my network directly from the remote and dont do any extended IR, built in IR works fine for both my stereo systems, just need to talk to homeseer. Oh and winVista if that matters.

Thanks.

I'm around just not active on this board that much. I spend most of my time Programming Pronto PRO remotes and playing with my Home Theater.
      Last edited by bpryde; September 8, 2010, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
        Barry glad to see you are still around and don't be stranger.
        x2, Just back to the board myself.
        DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
        BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

I wonder if this plugin has been updated to work with HS2?
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Good question. I never thought of that, we will wait and see if he has seen that type of error before.

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
            I wonder if this plugin has been updated to work with HS2?

Comment

I use Barrys pronto/homeseer solutions +100 times a day (3 kids, 3 prontos a lot of HS etc.) and it is rock solid.

(Also good to hear from you Barry from my part of the world!)

The answer is yes. There are many many such scripts (in general). If you are referring to communicating to Homeseer, there are some. I use one in my home all the time.

In my Home anything I can do from my wall mounted panels (over Five years old) I can now do from a Pronto PRO. There is information about that script which I believe several people have played with on my web site. (see my profile)
              Best,
              Jakob Sand, I automate everything!

Comment

Working...
              X