Add icons to devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add icons to devices

I have several ds10a that are connected to doors in my home, And I would like to known how you add icons representing there status (open or closed). there are also lights that I would like to have there status thru icons. what is every body using out to do this? is the procedure easy?
    Hector
    MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
    AP800,Honeywell Stat

if you search...someone posted what vb you can use to do it..

also utrastatus plugin I think does it..

also a 3rd party icon changer is out there but not discussed here.....

anyhow, however you figure it...
    here are some icons you could use...
    Attached Files
    HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

The easiest way is with a plug-in. There are a few on this board and in the updater that will do it. You can also visit 'other' sites for a ton of plug-ins and scripts. Check out the link in my signature for other sources of HS plug-ins and scripts. You will also find one of the largest selections of icons available there too.

When looking to enhance the functionality of HS the two biggest resources outside of the updater is Jon00 and Blade. They both are very talented and helpful people. Again, you can find both of there links and a ton more on my site.

Hope this helps.
      Bryan
      Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
      Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Thanks guys for all the PMs and all the info regarding the icons.
        Hector
        MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
        AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
          Thanks guys for all the PMs and all the info regarding the icons.
          You need to clear out some of you 'read' PMs. I tried to send you one, but you've reached your quota.
          Dick
          HS PRO 2.5.0.81, WinXP, IE8, Shuttle XS35V3, 2.13GHz, 4GB, 40GB SSD drive, AC-RF2, ADIOcelot, Message Server, TI103, SNEVL CID, pjcOutlook, MCSTemperature, Powertrigger, BLBackup, BLFloorplan, BLIcon, BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLRfid, BLLogMonitor, ACPUPSD, UltraECM, WeatherXML & Stipus' script connector. 500+ devices, 260+ events, 1-wire weather station + temp/humidity sensors & Oregon Scientific temp & humidity sensors & 2 Brultech ECM-1240s

Comment

Originally posted by RAM View Post
            You need to clear out some of you 'read' PMs. I tried to send you one, but you've reached your quota.
            yuppers.... clean out that sent box.. and cleanup your inbox too

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Anyone have any rope light icons? I've done a couple of honey dos over the holidays using rope lights in the kitchen and master bathroom... My wife wanted them automated so now I'm looking for some icons for them...
              Billy

Comment

Originally posted by bdraper View Post
                My wife wanted them automated ...
                LUCKY YOU!!!

Comment

Billy,
                  Here's a page full of images. Maybe you can resize one of these and use it.
                  http://www.globalsources.com/gsol/I/...55/17495/0.htm
                  💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
                    LUCKY YOU!!!

Yep, she is a keeper and I will have to say, I am the lucky one.

I inlcuded a two pictures of the bathroom before and after... I have since painted the trim and got it looking nice. The wife is happy so I am happy.
                    Attached Files
                    Billy

Comment

Working...
                    X