Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weather script issuing too many warnings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather script issuing too many warnings!

Does anyone know where I can find the list titles for the warnings that the weather service sends out. I want to try to minimize them to just severe weather alerts. The current stop list in the weather warning script (3rd party, not homeseer version) is "SHORT TERM FORECAST|RED FLAG WARNING". Also it appears that the weather service sends out the same warning repeatedly. Is there anyway to catch this and not broadcast the alert? Thanks.

Are you using the weather warnings script? If not you should have a look at that. It's free and takes care of a lot of these issues.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I am using the weather warning script (in 3rd party plug-ins). I didn't notice that there was a homeseer script although I have it installed! I will investigate this one. Thanks.

Comment

I took a look at this - this script appears to get the latest forecast upon prompt. I am using the weather warnings script to alert me to a warning. The script allows for the inclusion/exclusion of certain warnings. Right now it is triggering too often, and many times for duplicate warnings - it could be that the weather service is issuing them multiple times. So I am trying to adjust the script to trigger less. In order to do this, I am trying to find a list of the potential warnings - which I can't find.

Comment

I found it - it is in the weather.ini file (included with the warning script) in the config directory.

Comment

Working...
          X