Warning message in log file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning message in log file

I am finding the following error message in my log file. I do not think it is WeatherXML however it has no pattern. Does anyone have any suggestions as to was script,plug in it may be coming from. I do not have any scrits triggering at the same times??? I do have MCStemp installed. I am just looking for direction on this. Execpt for getting WeatherXML and WeatherPlug working this week, nothing has changed on my system, I am running HS .66

1/6/2008 7:30:00 PM - Info - Running script in background: weathercom_xml.txt
    1/6/2008 7:48:00 PM - Warning - Unable to save device state to file: Length of argument 'String' must be greater than zero. Line: 0
    1/6/2008 7:57:00 PM - Warning - Unable to save device state to file: Length of argument 'String' must be greater than zero. Line: 0

Sometimes the message is within min of each other, other times it takes several hours for the message to show in the log

Apparently that is a warning that isn't of interest to anyone but you and me. I posted the same here yesterday: Saving State warning..., and (as you can see) a few months ago. I get it periodically, and then it goes away. I guess it doesn't matter, but I'd just as soon fix it if I knew what was going on. Apparently no one knows the cause....

Steve

Comment

Working...
    X