Vista Sidebar Gadget - Need beta testers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vista Sidebar Gadget - Need beta testers

I have a first beta of a Vista Homeseer Sidebar Gadget and need beta testers. Because of the limited size of a docked gadget, the interface design can be very difficult. Input on features and interface are needed.

Please PM me if you would like to participate in beta testing.

tenholde
    tenholde

This is turning out very nice! A couple of questions though. I like to use the gadget pulled out of the gadget bar. This way I can see the Room names (Location 1 in HS).

In the picture below.
    1) Notice the Room names (location 1) are in alpha order. Can the device name within each room also be in alpha order?
    2) Notice the big space below the devices and the black bottom row. Can this be tightened up or used to display more devices? Just seems like a lot of wasted space.

Thanks for your time.
    Bryan
    Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
    Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Sorting of items in the displays is on the todo list

I will also display more items in undocked window. Stupidly missed that one!

Thanks,

tenholde

PS: First pass of documentation is at: http://www.tenholder.net/tenware2/tenHsGadget/

I would appreciate your revies.

tenholde
      tenholde

Comment

Production Vista Sidebar Gadget now available:

http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=126937

tenholde
        tenholde

Comment

Working...
        X