Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinout Rj12 to DB9F for Rain8Net

Hi,
    I am search the pinout for a connector from RJ11 (rain8net module) to DB9F (computer).

Thanks

Michel

The 4 center conductors (black-red-green-yellow) of RJ11 are connected to pins 2,3,4,5 of the DB9 respectively. DB9 pin 5 is Grn/Rtn. pin 4 is the power used on during Eprom programming. 2 and 3 are the Rx, Tx lines.

Comment

Thanks!

for 1 (white) and 6(bleu), if not connect overall, the program don't detect rain8net.

To finalize the configuration of my connector you tell me what these two connector

Comment

The DB9-RJ11 adapter on my Rain8Net does not connect the outer two RJ11 pin to any of the DB9 pins.

Comment

Thanks!,
          I have install the Rain8net module on my domotique computer.
          The next step it's choice within 3 version of McsSprinkler program.

Comment

When you download for trial any version you are able to trial all 3 versions by setting the desired version level on th Other page. In general, the Basic replaces a traditionall 24 zone timed controller. THE standard allows you to base the irrigation schedule based upon weather conditions. The professional has the be;lls and whistles tha allow customizations if you not have a standard setup or yoou want extended capability. You can view the version comparisons from the comparison link at mcsSprinklers.com.

Comment

Working...
            X