X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drozwood90 View Post
    I bought mine here:
    www.semsons.com

They are always running specials on BT GPS stuff...

I got a car mount for my phone, a rubber "sticky" mat for the gps device, as well as the sports cover for the gps device for free. The gps device was also on sale ($30 off).

I bought the iTrek M5. I see there is a solar GPS datalogger on sale for $64

--Dan
    which solar was that cheap?

I see the BT-Q1200 by QStarz for $104??? that is their solar one...

I got the BT-Q1000 and it came with.. BT GPS, cloth case, dc power, ac power, vent mount for $89... which this place has but doesnt have all the extra goodies???

I got it from buygpsnow.com and I will do business with them again!!!!
    HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
      which solar was that cheap?
      http://www.semsons.com/iz1btdalogps2.html

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
      I see the BT-Q1200 by QStarz for $104??? that is their solar one...

I got the BT-Q1000 and it came with.. BT GPS, cloth case, dc power, ac power, vent mount for $89... which this place has but doesnt have all the extra goodies???

I got it from buygpsnow.com and I will do business with them again!!!!
      As I stated above, I got all the same things as you, except I was allowed to upgrade to a windshield mount of my choice for $5-7 extra, and instead of a cloth case, I have the sports case (rubber), I did get DC power, but not AC power...but I did get a non-slip mat for the unit (which I don't use as the rubber on the sports case is "sticky" enough for what I use it for).

Happy GPSing!

--Dan
      Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Originally posted by drozwood90 View Post
        http://www.semsons.com/iz1btdalogps2.html

As I stated above, I got all the same things as you, except I was allowed to upgrade to a windshield mount of my choice for $5-7 extra, and instead of a cloth case, I have the sports case (rubber), I did get DC power, but not AC power...but I did get a non-slip mat for the unit (which I don't use as the rubber on the sports case is "sticky" enough for what I use it for).

Happy GPSing!

--Dan
        sweet.. either way these deals are way better than people on ebay..

ebay is beginning (or has been) to be nothing but storefronts.... with high buy it nows....
        HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

agreed!

That's why you have to find the specialty shops!

--Dan
          Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Working...
          X