Pro-100 - CM12U interface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro-100 - CM12U interface

I have looked at the info on the web-site and attached documents, but I can not seem to find an answer. I am looking to purchase a Pro-100. I want to use X10, so I see the interface is the CM12U. Does the Pro-100 support serial or USB interface (or both). Anyone have any perferences (and why)?

Serial unit only. The CM11A/CM12U
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Pro-100 X10 interface

Rupp - Many thanks for your response. Do you know if the USB interface will be supported in the future?

Thanks

Pete

Comment

If you are talking about the CM15A, this is HomeSeers stance on that piece of hardware.
        http://www.homeseer.com/support/cm15a.htm

Having said that, I've read a thread on this bulletin board in the last few days where one of the users have acquired the SDK for this device and was asking for interest in a (I believe) $35 plugin for the device. With the availability of the W800 and RFXCom wireless receivers, and their superior quality and much longer range I doubt many will want the CM15A.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X