USB-UIRT Problem - Please Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USB-UIRT Problem - Please Help!

When I first boot up my HTPC and Homeseer begins (it is set to load on startup) the USB-UIRT fails to initialize. If I unplug it and plug it back in again and restart homeseer it works fine.

It seems that Windows can't see it until it is unplugged and replaced. Anyone know what is causing this? It's frustrating as if my PC is rebooted the USB-UIRT will not function.

I am running Windows Vista Ultimate RTM.

It sounds like there is something amiss with your USB port. Try plugging in a different USB device and see if your computer recognizes it (after you reboot). If yes, then maybe the USBUIRT has a problem. Has it ever worked correctly? Is there anyway you can try it on a different computer?

Steve Q
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

It worked fine under XP - the problem started when I upgraded to Vista. I wonder if anyone else has experienced something similar?

I will try using it on a different port to see if that makes any difference.

Comment

Sorry, I don't use Vista. I don't know if the USBUIRT works with Vista. I suggest you post a message on the USBUIRT web page.

Steve Q
        HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
        2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

Working...
        X