Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Status on my garage and door wont change state?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Status on my garage and door wont change state?

Guys

I had to exit out of HS and shut down the PC where HS resides ,to clean around the area where she lives. I then power up the PC and all went well, fire up HS and no problems no errors, great!! But now when I check the status page, it keeps on saying that my garage door and my rears door is open ,and in reality there closed (I have ds10a on then).

I tried refreshing the page and no luck, I open and closed the garage door and rear door and still no change, all of the rest of the Windows and doors show there correct status! Has anybody seems this before????

Hector
    Hector
    MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
    AP800,Honeywell Stat

Hector,

Check the serial port connectors on the back of your machine ?

Maybe the one for the DS10's is pulling apart just a little bit and not getting the connection ?
    Neil
    Newmarket Ontario

Comment

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
      Guys

I had to exit out of HS and shut down the PC where HS resides ,to clean around the area where she lives. I then power up the PC and all went well, fire up HS and no problems no errors, great!! But now when I check the status page, it keeps on saying that my garage door and my rears door is open ,and in reality there closed (I have ds10a on then).

I tried refreshing the page and no luck, I open and closed the garage door and rear door and still no change, all of the rest of the Windows and doors show there correct status! Has anybody seems this before????

Hector
      Since you say that "all the rest of the windows and doors show their correct status", I assume you mean that they do update correctly if you open or close them. If that is the case, I suspect you DS10A's for the garage and rear door may have gotten messed up somehow. I would suggest deleting them from Homeseer, then removing, checking and re-installing the batteries in the units one at a time and re-installing them in Homeseer. I had a back door DS10A that sometimes wouldn't always register a change in state. I noticed the LED on the DS10A would just blink one on a state change whereas my other would blink several times. Removing, checking and re-installing the batteries and then re-registering it on Homeseer fixed the problem.
      If upon checking your other DS10A's, you find they aren't all updating properly, you will want to check your W800 receiver's cables and connections, both w800 <-> PC and W800 <-> antenna connections. I just had a serial cable to my RFID receiver go bad for no reason.
      You might also turn on detailed logging and see what the ACRF2 plugin is seeing from some of your DS10A's.
      Dick
      HS PRO 2.5.0.81, WinXP, IE8, Shuttle XS35V3, 2.13GHz, 4GB, 40GB SSD drive, AC-RF2, ADIOcelot, Message Server, TI103, SNEVL CID, pjcOutlook, MCSTemperature, Powertrigger, BLBackup, BLFloorplan, BLIcon, BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLRfid, BLLogMonitor, ACPUPSD, UltraECM, WeatherXML & Stipus' script connector. 500+ devices, 260+ events, 1-wire weather station + temp/humidity sensors & Oregon Scientific temp & humidity sensors & 2 Brultech ECM-1240s

Comment

Working...
      X