Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Licensing issue resulting from Homeseer software upgrade attempt....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Licensing issue resulting from Homeseer software upgrade attempt....

I've been having problems with Insteon switches controlled by a Homeseer Hometroller (see prior post). After resolving the prior problem, I attempted to update the Homeseer software through the Homeseer updater. I apparently, accidentally, downloaded the wrong version (Homeseer Pro, vs. Homeseer). Now I can't access Homeseer running on the Hometroller. I'm receiving the following error message:
    This software is unregistered and will not operate until you register it. Please enter your registration information below.

I actually already have two Hometroller and one Homeseer license, but none of them work (I've tried all three). How do I correct this situation?

- Bill

You need to put in a help desk request to get your license reset.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thank you.

I copied the old Homeseer 2 folder contents back to the D:/program files/Homeseer 2 location, re-booted, and everything worked fine. Then I re-ran the updater (more carefully) and everything seemed to update properly. Thank youy for your reply. - Bill

Comment

Working...
      X