Roomba replacement batteries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roomba replacement batteries

Any of you guys had to replace your Roomba batteries yet? If so did you do it yourself or buy the entire replacement unit. My Roomba's battery is finally going out after nearly 2.5 years.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Poke around eBay.
    They have the whole pack or you can just replace the guts.
    My replacements were fine.

~Bill

Comment

I have bought the guts for 2 batteries from a guy on eBay and they have worked fine. He sells them for $29.99 + $10.95 S&H with the contacts already soldered on which makes swapping them out fairly easy. He even includes the triangular screwdriver needed. The hardest part was prying the battery case apart since it was glued as well as screwed. I just used a sharp knife and small hammer to pop it apart. The guy's eBay ID is victorstudio. His cost a bit more than some of the others, but his are the NiMH cells whereas most of the others are NiCD.
      Dick
      HS PRO 2.5.0.81, WinXP, IE8, Shuttle XS35V3, 2.13GHz, 4GB, 40GB SSD drive, AC-RF2, ADIOcelot, Message Server, TI103, SNEVL CID, pjcOutlook, MCSTemperature, Powertrigger, BLBackup, BLFloorplan, BLIcon, BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLRfid, BLLogMonitor, ACPUPSD, UltraECM, WeatherXML & Stipus' script connector. 500+ devices, 260+ events, 1-wire weather station + temp/humidity sensors & Oregon Scientific temp & humidity sensors & 2 Brultech ECM-1240s

Comment

Dick,
        Can you use the factory "drive on" charger with these NiMH batteries?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

If you live near a Batteries Plus, they will make most rechargable battery packs for you for a very reasonable fee.
          I have done this with cordless tool in the past with better than new replacements each time.
          HS Install Date: Feb. 16, 2007

HS3 Pro, Z-Wave, Insteon, BLStat, HS Touch Server, MyQ

WeatherXML, BLBackup, BLLAN, BLLock, Restart, CaddX, OpenSprinkler

Comment

Working...
          X