Ademco 1361X10 Transformer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been trying to determine if I can use the 1361X10 Transformer with HomeSeer. Is this supported?

Thanks

It looks to me (correct me if I'm wrong), that this tranformer sends X-10 signals to the powerlines in case of an alarm.

If that's the case, homeseer can use this signal as a trigger and then you can do whatever you want with your HA system in response to it.

Joel

Comment

I'm not sure what kind of functionality I can get. I happened to stumble across this device while troubleshooting my old house alarm. The plan has been to someday interconnect a new alarm system with HomeSeer, but apparently, I may have had that ability all along.

I was hoping for a nice PlugIn GUI that provides basic alarm functionality and alerting. That would be way cool!

If this product is not supported, are there any others that might work?

Comment

Well it wouldn't be difficult to make homeseer act on the signal. I don't see why you would need a plugin for that.

If you're looking for alarm systems "pre"-integrated with homeseer, there is a plugin for DSC alarm panels and maybe some other I'm unaware of.

http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=832

Comment

Working...
        X