Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Devices On/Off?

Hi,

I have an "All Devices" in my Status page. I would like to edit which devices go on (my attic fan doesnt need to be in it). Is there an easy way to do that?

Is there a way to see what devices are in the list?

Thanks,
    Rich

I'm not sure which 'all devices' you're referring to but i use events to control these kinds of things. I have several 'all' events. All 1st floor, all 2nd floor, all outdoor, and just a plain all that shuts down everything.

Using events I can pick and choose exactly what devices are turned on or off using a combination of device commands and UPB links. Like you I don't want my attic fans to be part of an all command, they're controlled by temperature. I know X10 allows all units on or off but i never used those commands much since they were just that, an ALL command that i didn't have control over which devices went on or off.
    Marty
    ------
    XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
    Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

When I initally setup HS2, it added a device called "all devices". I have added a bunch of other devices since then & I want to remove some of the devices.

Comment

Originally posted by richtj99 View Post
        When I initally setup HS2, it added a device called "all devices". I have added a bunch of other devices since then & I want to remove some of the devices.
        Are you referring to the All Devices drop down on the status page? This is simply a selection that allows you to fiter the view to show "All of you devices".
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Hi,

I mean this:

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tablecellcustom id=dv4177>None </TD><TD class=tableroweven></TD><TD class=tableroweven>Global Insteon</TD><TD class=tableroweven>All Devices </TD><TD class=tableroweven>[1</TD><TD class=tableroweven noWrap>Insteon Group/Scene</TD><TD class=tableroweven noWrap>Never Set </TD><FORM name=ctrlform action=/stif method=post target=deviceframe><TD class=tableroweven id=dx4177 noWrap><INPUT type=hidden value=4177 name=bookmark> <INPUT type=hidden value=4177 name=IFrameRef><INPUT type=hidden value=stif name=ref_page> <INPUT type=hidden value=stif name=ref_page> <INPUT type=hidden value=4177 name=control_device> <SELECT class=formdropdown id=selvalue4177 style="WIDTH: 100%" onchange="SubmitFormValue('4177');" size=1 name=selectvalue> <OPTION value="" selected></OPTION> <OPTION value=1>On</OPTION> <OPTION value=2>Off</OPTION> <OPTION value=3>Brighten 1 Step</OPTION> <OPTION value=4>Dim 1 Step</OPTION> <OPTION value=5>Start Ramp Bright</OPTION> <OPTION value=6>Start Ramp Dim</OPTION> <OPTION value=7>Ramp Stop</OPTION></SELECT> </TD></FORM></TR><TR><FORM name=chkOPForm1556 method=post><TD class=tablerowodd noWrap align=middle><INPUT class=formcheckbox onclick=buildList(this); type=checkbox value=1556 name=chkOP1556> </TD></FORM><TD class=tablecellcustom id=dv1556> Door Closed </TD><TD class=tablerowodd></TD><TD class=tablerowodd>House</TD><TD class=tablerowodd>Garage Door </TD><TD class=tablerowodd>]7</TD><TD class=tablerowodd noWrap>C/RF Supervised Door/Win/Glass Sensor</TD><TD class=tablerowodd noWrap>Yesterday 7:14:26 PM </TD><FORM name=ctrlform action=/stif method=post target=deviceframe><TD class=tablerowodd id=dx1556 noWrap><INPUT type=hidden value=1556 name=bookmark> <INPUT type=hidden value=1556 name=IFrameRef><INPUT type=hidden value=stif name=ref_page> </TD></FORM></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comment

Ah. Looks like an Insteon command. I would recommend post this question in the Insteon forum.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
            X