Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so scale works now but how bout a pedometer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zimmer62 View Post

Another option could be a summary device code, where I could list all that information in one device string instead of using so many device codes.
    instead of a big summary code.... what about the total for current month and total for life of the database?
    you have seen it in the software....
    total miles
    total steps
    etc...

Also in the device string, I an use just the value if you like, or I could say the value and what it means... like "2.74 miles" as opposed to just "2.74"

Joe
    also I think this would be nice..... the miles, calories and all to the string would be nice......

I know you are busy and you found time to get me up and running.. I appreciate all your time...

hope you find yours as you said you lost it.... as this is now going to get me back to my walking.... expecially against my wife

I just have to setup a Jon00 quickview page for it.... but will wait to hear back from you if it is hard to add the mile and stuff to the string....

~Jeff
    HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
      instead of a big summary code.... what about the total for current month and total for life of the database?
      you have seen it in the software....
      total miles
      total steps
      etc...

also I think this would be nice..... the miles, calories and all to the string would be nice......

I know you are busy and you found time to get me up and running.. I appreciate all your time...

hope you find yours as you said you lost it.... as this is now going to get me back to my walking.... expecially against my wife

I just have to setup a Jon00 quickview page for it.... but will wait to hear back from you if it is hard to add the mile and stuff to the string....

~Jeff
      BUUUUUUUUUUMPPPPPP

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Okay, I'm coming up on some time soon where I can finish this. I'd like to tell you the updates I made are worth the wait, and should make it easier to build another page to work with the blood pressure cuff as well. Plus it's way prettier, and AJAXified... I'm going to probably have to go through a could of rounds of testing with you again, so I can make sure all the bugs are out since there were a lot of changes in the code behind.

Give me a few days and I should have something for you to try out.
        Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

Omron Pedometer Web Interface

I'm interested is utilizing the web interface you built.

My 7 year old son and I both own the Omron Pedometer and utilize the same software and db mentioned in this forum.

I stumbled upon this link looking for a password to the db and am interested in publishing the page and db data on the web so my son and I can access it from anywere as we upload new data.

I see this thread is really old. Is it dead?

Comment

No, it's not dead. I haven't worked on it in a long time. Right now it's required that you are running homeseer automation software to do this, however I think it could be tweaked a little to run on any IIS server. I've been contemplating putting up the source code on sf.net as open source since I don't have a whole lot of time anymore to work on projects like this. Especially since I don't have the pedometer anymore there's little motivation to update it. I've had some offers to buy me a new pedometer, but I'm still not sure I have the time.
            Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

my ped has been through the wash 3 times.....

seems the battery dies out...so need another battery....

Comment

Omron Pedometer Web Interface

No, it's not dead. I haven't worked on it in a long time. Right now it's required that you are running homeseer automation software to do this, however I think it could be tweaked a little to run on any IIS server. I've been contemplating putting up the source code on sf.net as open source since I don't have a whole lot of time anymore to work on projects like this. Especially since I don't have the pedometer anymore there's little motivation to update it. I've had some offers to buy me a new pedometer, but I'm still not sure I have the time.
                Thanks for the response!

I don't own a homeseer product yet, mostly because my house is so old. Involving any home automation before repairing structural concerns would be irrational and irresponsible of me. However, I've been interested in home automation and data integration for nearly a decade. While a little over-priced, I've looked at the Smarthome website since before Insteon availability. I love this stuff.

Still, if you could post what you've done on Source Forge, I'm sure I'm not alone out there. If not, could you send it to me or post a link otherwise?

Thanks zimmer62

Comment

Hey Guys...sorry for joining this thread so late in the game.

I wanted to let ya'll know that I'm also still very interested in this plug-in as I'm hoping that Joe will get it working with my OMRON BP machine! Woohoo!

I believe that I had committed to buying Joe a Pedometer. However, it appears he has one so I'll wait patiently and see what he'll take in exchange now.

Thanks!
                  Rod

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
                  pm sent on file location.....
                  2 users

Comment

Hey guys, I think it's going to be a few weeks before I can dedicate anymore time to this. I've got a sample of the BP data, and a database file with some pedometer readings in it as well.

For the record, I've been turning down offers to buy me the pedometer as I know I've been kinda slow to get this thing working. Thats why I want to put it as open source.

I'll probably pick up a BP cuff and another pedometer at some point, I've got a question for you BP guys, do you think it's accurate, how many times a day are you using it?
                    Joe (zimmer62)

Comment

Hey guys, I think it's going to be a few weeks before I can dedicate anymore time to this. I've got a sample of the BP data, and a database file with some pedometer readings in it as well.

For the record, I've been turning down offers to buy me the pedometer as I know I've been kinda slow to get this thing working. Thats why I want to put it as open source.

I'll probably pick up a BP cuff and another pedometer at some point, I've got a question for you BP guys, do you think it's accurate, how many times a day are you using it?

thought id bump this up to see if you have any time to work on this? i know it was working great.. the only issue i had was that the " . " was in the wrong place on one of the sections.. i dont recall which but I got my pedometer battereied up and going to start using it again... gonna install this plugin you kindly threw together for us.... and see where it sits again...

also a question i have is ..... anyone have the files for this? they are not here and i dont have them anymore......

Comment

Working...
                      X