Help needed, for weather warnning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help needed, for weather warnning.

Can somebody post a pic (or tell me)of the trigger part of the wheather warnning event that speak the alert. I have mines all messed up, because of a HS crash and I just cant remember which was the trriger for that event.

thanks inadvance.
    Hector
    MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
    AP800,Honeywell Stat

Mine is just a recurring event.

it's set to:

"Recurring evey 30 minute(s)"

Run script: Weather Warnings.vb

Looking at the script, there is a block of code called hs_install() that creates this event

hs.NewRecurringEvent("WeatherWarnings", 30, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, "", 0, "Weather Warnings.txt", "system")

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...ght=hs_install
    Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

Joe

the problem that Iam having is that when the event that cheks for the alert runs, the alert frase always speaks, even do there is no alert. Iam asumming that I must have something wrong, you think you can help me.
      Hector
      AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

That is weird, what version of the script are you running, can you attach it to this message and I'll compare it with the one I'm running.
        Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

thanks for helping,this is what I have.
          Attached Files
          Hector
          AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Hmm. It looks like customized mine a while ago to be a vb script and do some different things with my betabrite signs...

I'm not sure how different they are, but it looks like they should be doing the same thing anyways.

What does your weatherwarnings.ini file look like
            Joe (zimmer62)

Comment

Here is the INI. thanks for your help.
              Attached Files
              Hector
              AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Working...
              X